Jue Ren is an Assistant Professor of Economics and Finance in the M.J. Neeley School of Business at Texas Christian University. My research interests include asset pricing, financial intermediation, monetary economics, and China’s financial system.
The Nexus of Monetary Policy and Shadow Banking in China, with Kaiji Chen and Tao Zha , American Economic Review, 2018, 108 (12), 3891-3936.
- The Beta Anomaly and Mutual Fund Performance, with Paul Irvine and Jeong Ho (John) Kim
- CEO Political Leanings and Store-Level Economic Activity during Covid-19 Crisis: Effects on Shareholder Value and Public Health with John Bizjak, Swaminathan Kalpathy, and Vassil Mihov
- Evidence of Uniform Inefficiency in Market Portfolios Based on Dominance Tests with Sofia Anyfantaki, Esfandiar Maasoumi, and Nikolas Topaloglou
- Mutual Fund Style Analysis: A Stochastic Dominance Approach
Work in Progress
- “Proxy Advisors: Conflict of Interest or Value Creation?” with John Bizjak, Swaminathan Kalpathy, and Vassil Mihov